EEA Permanent Residence

All EU nationals have the right to live and work in the UK. After five years continuous life in the UK you can apply for a permanent residence card.

“Permanent residence” has the same meaning as “indefinite leave to remain”, and the legal effect is the same.

We offer various services for Permanent Residence applicants.

For further information and prices please contact us.

envelope-o map heart star user check close home clock-o comments phone truck building-o compass attachment clock info lifebuoy light-bulb location map phone